Monday, September 20, 2010

My first visit to The Private Suite (TPS)

Today is my first visit to The Private Suite (TPS). The environment is condusive and the waiting time is very short in comparison to the normal outpatient clinics at KKH. There's also free Milo for Daddy and Mummy.
This is also the first time we're seeing Dr Irene Chua. Trying to impress her, I showed her some self-taught "Kung Fu" punches through the ultrasound. Then she commented, "See, the baby is very active!". She's seeing only my back view. I should have turn around to show her more punches. Haha. After ensuring I was ok, she said everything is normal and prescribe some vitamins  for Mummy. Mummy was 'kiasu' and have bought 2 bottles of DHA (aka Fish Oil) capsules from GNC. Now, she'll have to put those aside and take the vitamins prescribed by the Doctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment