Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hear my heartbeat

The package arrived! Yes. the fetal heartbeat detector that Daddy bought from Ebay arrived in the mailbox today. Daddy got excited and quickly unpack the contents and tried to listen to my heartbeat.
Daddy was so excited that he did not even read the User Manual. He started placing the transducer all around Mummy's bump trying to find my heartbeat. Being playful, I hide myself from the ultrasound and make sure he doesn't hear my heartbeat. Haha. "Daddy, please read the User Manual before using any product". He soon gave up and read the User Manual. A gel (or water) is required as a coupling agent in order to effetively listen to my heartbeat. Since no gel is available at this point of time, Daddy wet Mummy's bump with water and try again. This time both of them could listen to my heartbeat. Does it sound like a galloping horse? Daddy counted my heartbeat, it's 157/minute. According to reports, the fetal heart rate is usually above 140/minute sometimes as high as 180. So it does sound like a galloping horse.

If Grandpa, Grandma, Uncles and Aunties want to hear my heartbeat, this is what they've heard.


0 comments:

Post a Comment